Obtaining a Visa
Requesting an Invitation Letter
To attend the Dscoop Edge St. Louis World Expo traveling to the U.S. from abroad, you will need either a visa waiver (check here to check whether you qualify) or a non-immigrant visa. If you plan to apply for a B-1 or B-2 visitor visa to attend the conference, you may be required to include an Invitation Letter as part of your visa petition to the U.S. Department of State.
If you require a visa Invitation Letter prior to this date, please submit the below information to the attention at email@example.com:
- Embassy Name, Address, Phone Number
- Title (include Mr., Mrs., Miss, etc.)
- Name as it should appear on the letter. Please include first, middle and last name. (Name should match your passport exactly)
- Company Name
- HP Account Representative Name
- Passport #
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Country of Birth
After verification of the above information, we will issue the visa Invitation Letter to you. Please allow at least one business day to process your request.